Our super cute ‘hobbit’ houses are the stuff that dreams are made of. Built right into the earth, with curved ceilings inside and grass roofs outside, these cosy, yet spacious creations offer an enchanting escape for adults & children alike.
Each one sleeps a family of up to six, with a private bathroom, (some ensuite), garden, picnic bench, and chimney stove for toasting marshmallows.There are BBQs onsite for guest use. BBQs are gas powered and gas is provided.
These beautifully quirky accommodations all have their own unique theme – which makes staying here even more magical. Choose the Beach House, Woodcutter’s House, Music House, Stargazer’s House, Garden House or the Ski Chalet.
Our hobbit houses are located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite, which sits at the foot of Cullenagh Mountain, (as it’s known among locals). The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas, and private bathrooms too.
- Sleeps a family of up to 6 (1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- Private en suite bathrooms (Stargazer’s House, Garden House & Ski Chalet)
- Private bathrooms nearby (Woodcutter’s, Beach & Music House)
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Highly energy-efficient buildings (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone
- All bed linen provided
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm – please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times