With it’s sleek, white exterior, and a fascination with stars & sparkle, The Stargazer’s House puts the ‘glam’ into glamping. Inside, the décor mixes stella style with plenty of pretty, glittery touches, to make you feel starry-eyed about sleeping here.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Stargazer’s House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private en suite bathroom, themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Stargazer’s House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Gaze at the sky & spot the constellations
- Sleeps 4 Adults OR a Family of 6
1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds (up to age 10)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Electric heat & light
- Sockets to charge your phone
- Private garden with chimnea stove
- Seated communal campfire area
- Energy-efficient structure
(cool in summer, cosy in winter)
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- No WiFi (Good 4G available)
- This is a quiet site after 11pm
(Please be considerate to other guests)
- Communal cooking facilities
- Wildflower meadow (with wiggly path)
- Lawn area for games & picnics
- Min 2 night bookings at peak times & weekends