With it’s sleek, white exterior, and a fascination with stars & sparkle, The Stargazer’s House puts the ‘glam’ into glamping. Inside, the décor mixes stella style with plenty of pretty, glittery touches, to make you feel starry-eyed about sleeping here.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Stargazer’s House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private en suite bathroom, themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Stargazer’s House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Gaze at the sky & spot the constellations
- Sleeps a family of up to 6 (1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- En suite bathroom
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Highly energy-efficient buildings (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times