Our gorgeous ‘Shepherd’s Delight’ shepherd’s hut was hand built by a master craftsman. It’s beautifully put together, with a luxurious feel, and lots of vintage touches, including a stained glass window, featuring a ‘red sky at night’ image (which, as we all know, is a shepherd’s delight).
With two double beds, a single bunk bed, and a pull out child’s bed, the shepherd’s hut offers an impressive ‘triple decker bunk bed’, and can sleep a family of up to six. It also has a wood burning stove for cosy glamping on cooler nights.
The shepherd’s hut is located on our ‘Meadow Under The Stars’ glamping site. Facilities include our ‘Glamp House’ kitchen/dining cabin, sun deck, campfire area, and private bathrooms for each accommodation.
(For these covid times, we also provide a private picnic bench, BBQ and chimnea stove so you can social distance).
The Meadow offers two acres of wildflower meadow, with wiggly paths mown through for guests to explore. It’s great for hide and seek. And the dragonflies and butterflies love it too.
- Sleeps a family of up to six.
(2 double beds, 1 single bunk & 1 child’s bed (suitable for child up to 10)
- Private bathroom nearby
- Wood burning stove (wood, firelighters & matches provided).
- All bed linen provided.
- Electric lights and sockets for charging phones, etc.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 2 night bookings (Fri & Sat, Sun & Mon, Wed & Thurs).