If you’re fond of sand dunes and salty air… our pretty Beach House could be for you! Beautifully themed as a seaside destination, (but located in the county that famously ‘doesn’t touch a county that touches the sea’), you can escape the everyday in this quirky & luxurious glamping accommodation.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Beach House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Beach House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Set up your deckchair and enjoy an ice lolly!
- Sleeps 4 Adults OR a Family of 6
1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds (up to age 10)
- Private bathroom
(close to, but separate from accommodation)
- Electric heat & light
- Sockets to charge your phone
- Private garden with chimnea stove
- Seated communal campfire area
- Energy-efficient structure
(cool in summer, cosy in winter)
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- No WiFi (Good 4G available)
- This is a quiet site after 11pm
(Please be considerate to other guests)
- Communal cooking facilities
- Wildflower meadow (with wiggly path)
- Lawn area for games & picnics
- Min 2 night bookings at peak times & weekends