If you’re fond of sand dunes and salty air… our pretty Beach House could be for you! Beautifully themed as a seaside destination, (but located in the county that famously ‘doesn’t touch a county that touches the sea’), you can escape the everyday in this quirky & luxurious glamping accommodation.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Beach House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Beach House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Set up your deckchair and enjoy an ice lolly!
- Sleeps a family of up to 6 (1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- Private Bathroom close by
- Private Garden Area
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Built from energy-efficient material (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August (Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times