Natural, beautiful, and botanical, you’ll quickly grow to love our charming Garden House. Outside, the private garden area is surrounded with a pretty white picket fence, and flowers cascade down over the rounded front door. Come inside, and be greeted by comfortable furnishings, and a clean, fresh, leafy vibe.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Garden House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private en suite bathroom, themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Garden House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Relax and unwind in nature
- Sleeps a family of up to 6
(1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Private Garden Area
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Built from energy-efficient material (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times