Get into a holiday rhythm with a stay in our supercool Music House. Walking in through the large round doorway, you’ll be met with a comfortable & stylish interior. A little bit retro, but totally timeless, The Music House will make your heart sing – with quirky touches like lamps made from musical instruments. Even the garden fence is designed to look like sheet music. If this doesn’t inspire you to sing a few songs around the campfire, nothing will!
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, The Music House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor stove) for toasting marshmallows.
The Music House is part of our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Strum a guitar under the stars.
- Sleeps 4 Adults OR a Family of 6
1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds (up to age 10)
- Private bathroom
(close to, but separate from accommodation)
- Electric heat & light
- Sockets to charge your phone
- Private garden with chimnea stove
- Seated communal campfire area
- Energy-efficient structure
(cool in summer, cosy in winter)
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- No WiFi (Good 4G available)
- This is a quiet site after 11pm
(Please be considerate to other guests)
- Communal cooking facilities
- Wildflower meadow (with wiggly path)
- Lawn area for games & picnics
- Min 2 night bookings at peak times & weekends