Get into a holiday rhythm with a stay in our supercool Music House. Walking in through the large round doorway, you’ll be met with a comfortable & stylish interior. A little bit retro, but totally timeless, The Music House will make your heart sing – with quirky touches like lamps made from musical instruments. Even the garden fence is designed to look like sheet music. If this doesn’t inspire you to sing a few songs around the campfire, nothing will!
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, The Music House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor stove) for toasting marshmallows.
The Music House is part of our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Strum a guitar under the stars.
- Sleeps a family of up to 6
(1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- Private Bathroom close by
- Private Garden Area
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Built from energy-efficient material (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times