Ski Chalet House
Strap on your ski goggles and get ready for thrills! We can’t guarantee snow, but a stay in our gorgeous, Ski Chalet House will get you in the mood for some fresh mountain air and a glass of gluhwein. With pretty snow shutters on the outside, and cosy, yet sophisticated style inside, you can enjoy the après ski here whatever the weather.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Ski Chalet House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private en suite bathroom, themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Ski Chalet House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Enjoy a glass of gluhwein or mug of hot chocolate
- Sleeps a family of up to 6
(1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Private Garden Area
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Built from energy-efficient material (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times