Ski Chalet House
Strap on your ski goggles and get ready for thrills! We can’t guarantee snow, but a stay in our gorgeous, Ski Chalet House will get you in the mood for some fresh mountain air and a glass of gluhwein. With pretty snow shutters on the outside, and cosy, yet sophisticated style inside, you can enjoy the après ski here whatever the weather.
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, the Ski Chalet House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private en suite bathroom, themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor) stove for toasting marshmallows.
The Ski Chalet House is located on our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Enjoy a glass of gluhwein or mug of hot chocolate
- Sleeps 4 Adults OR a Family of 6
1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds (up to age 10)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Electric heat & light
- Sockets to charge your phone
- Private garden with chimnea stove
- Seated communal campfire area
- Energy-efficient structure
(cool in summer, cosy in winter)
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- No WiFi (Good 4G available)
- This is a quiet site after 11pm
(Please be considerate to other guests)
- Communal cooking facilities
- Wildflower meadow (with wiggly path)
- Lawn area for games & picnics
- Min 2 night bookings at peak times & weekends