The moment you peep through the little leaded window into the Woodcutter’s House, the fairytale begins. While the outside is clad with rough-hewn timber, the inside is beautifully decorated with forest tones and natural wood, to give a dreamy, luxurious feel. And there is plenty of imaginative craftsmanship throughout. Even the curtain poles are made from tree branches…
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, The Woodcutter’s House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor stove) for toasting marshmallows.
The Woodcutter’s House is part of our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Whittle some wood around the campfire.
- Sleeps a family of up to 6
(1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10)
- Private Bathroom close by
- Private Garden Area
- Electric lights
- Heated for cosiness year round
- Built from energy-efficient material (cool in summer, warm in winter)
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 3 night bookings during July & August
(Fri, Sat & Sun, or Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Minimum 2 night bookings at all other times