The moment you peep through the little leaded window into the Woodcutter’s House, the fairytale begins. While the outside is clad with rough-hewn timber, the inside is beautifully decorated with forest tones and natural wood, to give a dreamy, luxurious feel. And there is plenty of imaginative craftsmanship throughout. Even the curtain poles are made from tree branches…
Built into the earth, with a curved ceiling inside and grass roof outside, The Woodcutter’s House can sleep a family of up to six in comfort, with a private bathroom (close to the accommodation), themed garden, picnic bench, and chimnea (outdoor stove) for toasting marshmallows.
The Woodcutter’s House is part of our brand new ‘Mountain Under The Stars’ glampsite. The site features a stylish Glamp House kitchen/dining barn, sunny, glass-covered verandah, campfire area, communal green & wildflower areas.
It’s the perfect place to: Whittle some wood around the campfire.
- Sleeps 4 Adults OR a Family of 6
1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds (up to age 10)
- Private bathroom
(close to, but separate from accommodation)
- Electric heat & light
- Sockets to charge your phone
- Private garden with chimnea stove
- Seated communal campfire area
- Energy-efficient structure
(cool in summer, cosy in winter)
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- No pets (except guide dogs)
- No smoking
- No WiFi (Good 4G available)
- This is a quiet site after 11pm
(Please be considerate to other guests)
- Communal cooking facilities
- Wildflower meadow (with wiggly path)
- Lawn area for games & picnics
- Min 2 night bookings at peak times & weekends