With its’ unique octagonal shape and little ‘chocolate box’ windows, you’ll feel like you’re living in a fairytale when you’re glamping in our pretty Sunset Lodge.
Lovingly handcrafted, and clad in sweet-smelling cedarwood, the lodge is the perfect compromise for anyone not used to camping under canvas. You have the excitement and adventure of staying somewhere really special, with all the comforts of home. There’s even a wood burning stove to keep you warm on cooler nights. The lodge has plenty of space for a family of up to six.
- Sleeps a family of up to 6 (1 double bed, 2 singles & 2 kids beds – suitable for a child aged up to 10 years)
- Perfect for families of up to six, or 4 adults sharing
- Wood burning stove (wood, firelighters & matches provided).
- 2 electric lamps.
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- All bed linen provided.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking
This is a quiet site after 11pm – please be considerate to other guests
Minimum 2 night bookings during weekends & peak times (Fri & Sat, Sun & Mon, Wed & Thurs).