Our gorgeous shepherd’s hut was hand built by a master craftsman. It’s beautifully put together with a luxurious feel and lots of vintage touches, including a stained glass window, featuring a ‘red sky at night’ image (which, as we all know, is a Shepherd’s Delight).
With two double beds, a single bunk bed and a pull out child’s bed, the Shepherd’s hut offers an impressive ‘triple decker bunk bed’, and can sleep a family of up to six. It also has a wood burning stove for cosy glamping on cooler nights.
- Sleeps a family of up to six.
- In 2 double beds, 1 single bunk & 1 child’s bed ( suitable for a child aged up to 10 years).
- Wood burning stove (wood, firelighters & matches provided).
- All bed linen provided.
- Electric lights and sockets for charging phones, etc.
- Please bring your own towels for showers.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm – please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 2 night bookings during weekends & peak times (Fri & Sat, Sun & Mon, Wed & Thurs).
For adult group bookings or non-family bookings, please contact us directly at email@example.com or 0860651485