Our bell tents are what classic glamping is all about. Beautiful, light & spacious tents, with comfy beds, cosy duvets, and a deck to sit out and look up at the starry sky – perhaps with a glass of something cool & refreshing in your hand.
Bell tents are located on our ‘Meadow Under The Stars’ glamping site. Facilities include our ‘Glamp House’ kitchen/dining cabin, sun deck, campfire area, and private bathrooms for each accommodation.
(For these covid times, we also provide a private picnic bench, BBQ and chimnea stove so you can social distance).
The Meadow offers two acres of wildflower meadow, with wiggly paths mown through for guests to explore. It’s great for hide and seek. And the dragonflies and butterflies love it too.
- Starry Night & Lake View Bell Tents Sleep 4 (1 double bed & 2 singles)
- Blue Sky Bell Tent Sleeps 6 (1 double bed & 4 singles)
- Private bathroom nearby
- Space for a travel cot
- All bed linen provided.
- 2 electric lamps & fairy lights inside.
- 2 spare sockets to charge your phone, etc.
- Small private deck area with seating
- Please bring your own towels for showers
- Sorry no pets
- No smoking
- This is a quiet site after 11pm. Please be considerate to other guests
- Minimum 2 night bookings (Fri & Sat, Sun & Mon, Wed & Thurs)